Favorite Contact Lenses for Dry Eye
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1® contact lenses are comprised of over 80% water content, and are extremely breathable much to the relief of many dry eye sufferers. They provide both comfort and breathability, which addresses two major concerns for all contact lens wearers; wearability and maintaining health of the ocular surface.
DAILIES TOTAL1 contact lenses are the first and only Water Gradient Contact Lens.
DAILIES TOTAL1 is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability. After a 4 week comfort rating clinical study, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1=poor and 10=excellent, the average subjective rating stayed well above a 9 even after the end of the day! Manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility
- Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity
- Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.
- Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
Favorite Contact Lenses – Monthly
AIR OPTIX® AQUA breathable contact lenses allow up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses. More oxygen provides for healthier eyes and more comfortable wear. Discover comfortable all day wear that can last as long as one month.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- The AQUA Moisture System in AIR OPTIX AQUA contacts lubricate the eyelid, maintain moisture, and provide excellent daily comfort and high oxygen transmission for a healthy lens-wearing experience.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
Favorite Contact Lenses – Multifocal
AIR OPTIX AQUA Multifocal The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes’ natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL are disposable contact lenses manufactured by Alcon.
- For additional wearing comfort, AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL offers a unique wetting agent (with hydrophilic properties) that lets the eyelid easily glide over the lens.
- The unique Aqua Moisture System allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional hydrogel soft multifocal lenses.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL provide a smooth transition from close-up to distance vision in real world situations.
Favorite Contact Lenses – Daily
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® features three moisturizing agents for superior comfort upon insertion and excellent comfort during the day.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required
ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology, the best-selling contact lens, is now available as a daily disposable. The latest HydraLuxe™ Technology features a tear-infused design that lubricates and moisturizes. You’ll experience effortless blinking and superior performance all day.
- Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson.
- Daily disposable contact lens.
- Tinted blue so you can easily find them in your contact lens case – insert your contacts quickly and easily every single time.
There is an advantage to ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology over Alcon’s Dailies Total 1® . The ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses accommodate a wider range of powers (for now anyway) from -12.00 to +8.00 and have maintained Class 1 UV Blocking (Blocks >90% UVA and >99% UVB).
For contact lens wearers, a contact lens exam is necessary to ensure the lenses are fitting both eyes.
We have two locations to serve you better.